The California Physical Therapy Association will be having its 2012 annual conference next week Friday through Sunday (September 28-30) in Santa Clara, California, at the Santa Clara Convention Center and Hyatt Regency Hotel. According to James Syms, PT, DSc, ATC, SCS, six reasons for California physical therapists (PT) and PT vendors and consumers to meet over this two-day period in Santa Clara include:
- Receive the highest quality of continuing education offerings at a very reasonable price;
- The opportunity to network with more than 1,000 physical therapy professionals to exchange scholarly ideas or simply get caught up with a classmate whom you have not seen in a while;
- To visit more than 100 vendors who will be exhibiting the latest innovations to help us in our clinical activities or potentially connect with the next career opportunity waiting for you;
- To thank the volunteer leadership who have given much of their our personal time to ensure the physical therapy profession is well represented in the public and professional communities;
- To hear about and review the latest research that will validate your role as a prominent vital healthcare provider for the consumer;
- To learn about the most recent changes in the statute and regulation that affect the practice of physical therapy;
A copy of the Conference Program is available here.
You can still register now, as well as up to and including the day of the conference. Please find a registration form here.