Simas & Associates, Ltd., can be your business’s legal counsel. Starting on Day 1, we can help guide you and your business, and help it achieve a successful future.
Why You Need a Business Attorney
For example, our attorneys have experience in assisting in the formation and incorporation of California businesses. We can:
- Draft your Articles of Incorporation
- Draft your bylaws
- Draft your initial board of directors meeting’s minutes
- Draft your shareholders’ agreement
- Reserve your preferred corporate name
- Serve as your initial Registered Agent for service of process
- Identify additional professionals (e.g. accountants, banks, insurance, etc.)
- Apply for your Employer Identification Number
- Apply for S-Corporation status with the IRS
- Apply for a fictitious trade name
- Apply for a seller’s permit
- Complete your Statement of Information
- Complete your Statement and Designation of Foreign Corporation
As a regular attorney for licensed professionals, we have extensive experience in the incorporating and organization of professional corporations, partnerships, LLCs (if permitted), and trade associations. We have also assisted in the formation of non-profit organizations.
Ongoing Legal Counsel for Your Business
In addition to formation, Simas & Associates, Ltd., can also advise your business on its ongoing business and transactions. Whether that be through Human Resources assistance, mergers and acquisitions, representation in disputes, dissolution, or stock transfers, our attorneys can be there to guide you through the process or work with you hand-in-hand.
So, as your business leaves the gates or hits the final stretch, let Simas & Associates, Ltd., take the lead to ensure nothing trips it up or gets in the way. This will give you a leg up on your competition and peace of mind. Please contact us today for your free initial consultation.