Steven L. Simas, owner and founder of Simas & Associates, Ltd., has been designated AV® Preeminate™ peer rated by Martindale-Hubbell. A Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating reflects a combination of achieving a very high general ethical standards rating and, similarly, a very high legal ability numerical rating.
“I am humbled and honored,” explained Mr. Simas.
The General Ethical Standards rating denotes adherence to professional standards of conduct and ethics, reliability, diligence and other criteria relevant to the discharge of professional responsibilities.
Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas, rated on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest). These areas are:
- Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability – Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
The rating was coupled with some testimonials from Mr. Simas’s anonymous peers:
- “Steven has an excellent reputation.”
- “Steve is excellent, ethical and highly effective as a lawyer.”
- ” I have worked with [Steven] many times over the years. He is an excellent lawyer in all respects.”
Congratulations, Mr. Simas!