All members of the California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) receive a $500.00 discount and a free 60-minute initial consultation on incorporating a physical therapy practice in the state of California.
Physical Therapy Incorporation Lawyers
Simas & Associates, Ltd., has extensive Business Law, consultation, formation, and negotiation experience. We help businesses of all industries incorporate and conduct themselves. However, because of our extensive experience in Administrative Law, Health Care Law, and Professional Licensing Law, we bring a unique perspective for incorporating the practices of professional licensees such as physical therapists.
Protecting Your Physical Therapy Practice
For example, as a physical therapist organizing your business and practice, did you know:
- That you are forbidden from forming a Physical Therapy Limited Liability Company (LLC)?
- That you are required to have the name "Physical Therapy" or "Physical Therapists" in the name of your corporation? (See California Business & Professions Code section 2693)
- That you are forbidden from having any unlicensed, non-medical professionals as shareholders? Directors? Or Corporate Officers? (See California Business & Professions Code section 2694)
For even more timely reasons as to why you should incorporate, please read our blog entry concerning the Benefits of Incorporating Your Physical Therapy Practice.
Experienced Legal Counsel You Can Trust
So, why not get your practice, business, and future started on the right foot by working with someone you can trust? Namely, Simas & Associates, Ltd., the legal representative for the CPTA for the past seven years. With our incorporation service, you will get an experienced professional helping you create all of the following documents, appropriately fit for you and your business:
- Act of the Incorporator
- Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Bylaws
- Stock Certificate
- Initial Statement of Information
- IRS Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification
- IRS Form 2553, Election by a Small Business Corporation
- DE-1, Registration Form for Commercial Employers
- BOE 400 SPA, California's Seller Permit Application
- Fictitious Business Statement
So, please contact Simas & Associates, Ltd., online, or give us a call, toll free at 1-888-999-0008. You can use either method to inquire about any of our services or request an appointment for your free consultation with one of our attorneys. Make sure to mention you are a member of CPTA!