Settling Disputes through Mediation and Arbitration
At Simas and Associates, we take pride in discerning and achieving our clients’ goals while mitigating the impact of legal issues on their ability to run their business or practice their profession. In fact, this is our Mission.
This is why we have chosen to focus our efforts and expertise in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), including mediation and arbitration. Disputes are a part of our lives, in both the personal and professional arenas. Many are aware of alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation as an option for divorcing couples. These are also powerful tools in the areas of administrative, health care, government, and employment law.
If you have a conflict that cannot be resolved without professional help, an expensive and lengthy public trial is not your only option. Mediation and arbitration can bring a more timely and efficient path to legal dispute resolution to help you avoid the costs, uncertainty, and time associated with all types of litigation. We provide services as arbitrators and hearing officers, as well as mediators and settlement conference hearing officers throughout California to professionals, health care providers, employers, and business owners.
Use our secure contact form to set up your free initial consultation.
Arbitration and Mediation Practice Areas
- Arbitration for administrative hearings, enforcement and regulation
- Code enforcement hearings
- Civil service hearings
- Business litigation and contract dispute mediation
- Mediation for construction disputes
- Mediation for Employment law disputes including:
- Discrimination and retaliation
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour claims
- Workplace investigations and disputes
- Healthcare provider, peer review and credentialing mediation
- Injury and insurance dispute mediation
- Mediation for medical residency disputes
- Malpractice dispute mediation
- Mediation for public employment and civil service appeals
- Mediation for real estate disputes
Experts in Conflict Resolution
Steve Simas is an AV Preeminate Rated attorney and the founding member of Simas & Associates. As a mediator and arbitrator, Mr. Simas relies upon his 30 years of experience as a hearing officer to represent business owners, licensees, health care practitioners, and employers in court and administrative hearings. His mediation practice areas are:
- Administrative hearings, enforcement and regulation
- Business litigation and contract disputes
- Construction disputes
- Employment law disputes
- Healthcare provider, peer review and credentialing
- Medical residency disputes
- Public employment and civil service appeals
- Skelly hearings
Still not sure if mediation or arbitration is right for you? Read more about these options and the scope of our services. Or, fill out our secure contact form to set up your free initial consultation.