Simas & Associates, Ltd., is one of the leading government and administrative law firms in the State of California. With 40 years of combined experience and expertise in this area, we have defended hundreds of clients ranging from Eureka to San Diego, Lake Tahoe to Bakersfield, concerning:
- Administrative and regulatory investigations,
- Issue advocacy
- Government applications
- Professional license defense
- Fines and penalty assessments
- Administrative hearings
- And other related matters
Administrative law is too specialized to entrust to any random attorney. Trust your pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness to no one but Steve.—Daniel
If you or your business needs experienced, proven administrative law counsel, contact us today for a free, initial consultation.
Administrative Law Experience and Honors
Our founding member, Steven L. Simas, has been practicing in this field for over 20 years and serves as the Chair of the Sacramento County Bar Association, Administrative Law section.
Administrative Law Services
The firm’s examples of administrative law practice include all of the following types of cases:
- Professional licensing hearings before the Office of Administrative Hearings
- Regulatory hearings before state agencies that regulate professional licenses, employment (private and public sector), discrimination and retaliation, automotive industry, gaming industry, wine and beverage industry, and other industries
- Applying for government permits, licenses, applications, and other approvals
- Defending clients in administrative hearings involving professional license discipline, citations, fine, and penalty assessments
- Representing clients in administrative hearings and appeals of municipal government (e.g. licensing, citations, compensation, etc.) and private companies (e.g. insurance carrier credentialing, etc.)
- Challenging the decisions of administrative agencies and tribunals in Superior Courts throughout California, such as filing petitions for writ of administrative mandate and petitions for writ of mandamus
- Representing individuals and businesses in the regulatory process, including agency adoption of regulations, challenging unlawful regulations, and advising them regarding compliance with regulations
- Advocating on behalf of businesses or trade associations to state and local government in regards to the drafting or amending of statutes, ordinances, and agency regulations
Sometimes the best place to start when needing legal assistance is with a leading authority in your area of need. Simas & Associates, Ltd., serves that role for you in the field of administrative law. Please contact us today for your free and confidential initial consultation.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Please contact us for your free and confidential initial consultation to protect your rights, your license, and your profession—not to mention helping it grow. Simas & Associates, Ltd., is a knowledgeable and affordable option. Contact us today to get started.